An interactive event for brands to educate & engage personally with an elite group of mums who blog.
MAY 2017 BOOKED OUT. See participating brands. NOW BOOKING Q4, 2017. Kids Business is responsible for Australia’s largest social media events entirely focused on introducing brands to established parenting and lifestyle bloggers and highly active social influences in a live, interactive, marketing to mums environment. Over the years Kids Business has hosted dozens of events.
NOW BOOKING 2017. The Bloggers Brunch is a motivating, vibrant, interactive event where a group of brands educate & engage personally with an elite group of parenting and lifestyle bloggers who collectively reach 1M+ others. Here’s an example of outcomes from a recent Bloggers Brunch when Channel 9, Adriano Zumbo and Tina Harris from Lah-Lah’s Adventures stopped by to meet 10 sensational brands and 50+ awesome bloggers.
Businesses, contact us for more information about exhibiting at our next Bloggers Brunch.
Bloggers, we look forward to seeing you at the next event. Please fill in the form on the right to join our database.
View what happened at the November 2016 Bloggers Brunch below:
– 100% of brands surveyed from this event would or have rebooked
– 100% of bloggers surveyed had an awesome experience
– Live, vibrant, interactive brand experiences
- November 2016 Bloggers Brunch
- April 2016 Bloggers Brunch
- November 2015 Bloggers Brunch
- January 2015 Bloggers BBQ
- November 2014 Bloggers Brunch
- May 2014 Bloggers Brunch
- January 2014 Bloggers BBQ
- July 2013 Bloggers Brunch
- May 2013 Bloggers Brunch
- January 2013 Social Mums Say
- November 2012 Bloggers Brunch
- July 2012 Bloggers Brunch
- March 2012 Bloggers BBQ
- February 2012 Bloggers Brunch
- November 2011 Bloggers Brunch
- July 2011 Bloggers Brunch