Brands invest time, money and resources into creating an impressive stand presence when exhibiting at 3rd party consumer events, shows, and exhibitions to impress visitors.
An exhibition is therefore the perfect platform to host a pop up brand event/experience for VIP guests, bloggers and media, given the brand is already looking their best, resourced and ready to communicate key messages -no additional overheads are required.
Kids Business is working with many brands to leverage their involvement at consumer exhibitions and to generate media and blogger coverage, both on the day and post event. As a result, brands make the most of the event by: educating bloggers and media directly, ignite instant social media discussion and generate post event coverage, seeded stories, promotions and product reviews.
Below are two examples of how Kids Business works with brands from start-finish to leverage their involvement at 3rd party events:
Medela Media and Blogger Activation: Pregnancy, Babies & Children’s Expo- NSW & QLD 2014 and 2015
Event Snapshot- Sydney 2015
- Kids Business arranged for bloggers and media to attend a pop-up media event at the Medela stand.
- The purpose of the Medela Mums Group Morning Tea was to:
- This event equipped and motivated the bloggers to become brand enthusiasts and share the key brand messages and their personal connection with the brand messages to their large social media communities
- Bloggers and media were also driven to share their thoughts on the information shared by Medela with their communities post-event, therefore maintaining ongoing online conversation
Collective reach of attendees: 280K+
Pieces of coverage secured post event: 10
Dyson Blogger Activation: Good Food and Wine Show 2015 (VIC)
Event Snapshot- VIC 2015
- Kids Business arranged for high-profile bloggers to attend the Melbourne “Dyson Kitchen” event. All attendees were pre-approved by Dyson to ensure the values between the bloggers and brand were aligned.
- The “Dyson Kitchen” set up at the Good Food & Wine Show provided the perfect platform for the bloggers to experience the Dyson V6 in a day to day environment, i.e. cooking in the kitchen. Onsite demonstrations of the Dyson V6 features coupled with interactive cupcake decorating and subsequent mess-cleaning equipped the bloggers with a thorough understanding of the technology behind the V6.
- Kids Business worked with Bloggers to drive awareness about the new Dyson V6 Absolute via the event experience
- Kids Business to work with bloggers post event to deliver inspiring, content rich reviews
All attendees will review of the Dyson V6 post event