This year’s Bloggers Brunch will be taking place on Friday 27th October in sunny St Kilda. At this event we will feature new exclusives from our partner brands and influencers will have plenty of opportunities to get hands on with the brands.
The amazing range of brands involved in this year’s event include; Anaconda, Black and Decker, Bo-Po, Brauer, Cancer Council, Ergo Pouch, Lansinoh, Marathon Foods, Mustela, Portable North Pole, Pumpkin Patch, Ryobi, Smash and Little Rockers Radio.
Here are ten things that you can look forward to on the day!
- Ryobi will be hosting DIY workshops, don’t know your nuts from your screws? That’s okay, because they have tips and tricks for every home DIY task and skill level, newbies are encouraged to have a go!
- Get yourself glammed up on the day and try Bo-Po’s ‘brush on, peel off’ nail polish. They have an awesome range of stocking stuffers for the whole family this Christmas.
- Catch a sneak peak of the top-secret Smash 2018 range of products, (even we don’t know what they are yet!)
- Get your vacuums ready, set, and GO… as Black and Decker host the ultimate Blogger Vac-Off, you might even become their next ambassador if you have skills!
- Experience the ultimate mini feast of delicious party favourites by Marathon Foods Chef Direct creations like the kid (and parent) favourite, Puffy Dogs! Yum!
- Cancer Council will be introducing you to their new summer range, and a special guest will be sharing some of the charities latest achievements.
- Brauer will be launching their new scientifically formulated range of probiotics for kids! You can chat to qualified Naturopath Tracey Hogan about all your health and wellbeing needs.
- Santa won’t be hard to find with the team from Portable North Pole arranging personalised messages directly from Santa himself!
- The generous team from Lansinoh have the perfect baby shower gift to share with you for new mums, or to donate on your behalf to a mum in need.
- ergoPouch will be displaying their Spring/Summer range of organic sleep products for babies and toddlers. Also get the chance to meet mumpreneur and founder Alina Sack!
Each brand is providing a unique experience for influencers with the opportunity to try new products, connect with representatives and become brand ambassadors.
For enquiries about the next event now filling for 2018 please contact the Kids Business Team on
p: 03 9598 9128