On Wednesday 7th of August Kids Business Founder, Christie Nicolas, presented a half day workshop on “What Parents Really Want from Brands and Business” at the Ark Group Australia’s Marketing and Communicating to the Modern Parent Forum.
The interactive workshop aimed to give participants:
– An understanding of the reasons why mums will connect with a brand.
– Improve ability to engage with the consumer
– Insight into companies that do things well
With the following outcomes:
– Renewed approach to promoting a brand
– Review how key selling features resonate
– Inspiration with fresh ways to connect with the consumer.
The workshop was split into 4 sections:
1. Discussion on the products/ brand features mums like.
2. Understanding the different “types” of mum to engage with and how to connect with her.
3. Assessment of Key Marketing Activities- what to do better/ differently.
4. Highlights from companies that do things well and key lessons
Testimonials from participants:
“I want to thank you again for the time and effort you put into this event, your presentations and attendance was greatly appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I hope to do so again in the future.”
“Your freshness and knowledge was great. Thanks!”
“Really enjoyed this session, a lot of take aways”
“Quite some inputs to take back home and apply”
“Really enjoyed the case studies on related businesses and up to date research”
“Loved the discussions with the team and the overall workshop – some handy insights to take back”
“This workshop offered me a deeper insight into Marketing to Parents”