Looking for an easy way to establish measurable brand momentum? Then read on. This is an example of how our ‘Ignite Brand Growth’ (continuous representation) will accelerate fast and impactful results done for you.
Background: Medela is a trusted, global authority in breastfeeding products and support. They understood that to maintain this credible share of voice requires commitment to understanding the audience, and playing a very active role in the current consumer dialogue in order to stay top of mind, loved and trusted. Rather than navigating the space themselves, which would have taken them a significant amount of time, resources and focus, Medela chose to partner with us, as a way to immediately expand their marketing resources, connections and intel with a highly specialised team that truly understood their customer and would therefore ensure Medela is ahead of the game.
Deliverables: Our partnership with Medela Australia has spanned 5 years! Throughout this time we continuously amplify the Medela brand and new products via: Influencer Campaigns, Influencer Events, Bespoke Events, Market Research, PR Initiatives, Content Creation/Filming and much more.
Medela’s KPI’s have become ours, and our resources and connections have become theirs. This partnerships continued to deliver impactful publicity, fruitful relationships and unique ways to leverage ROI and maximise benefits.
“Thank you for everything you and your team have done for Medela! It’s been a great year for us and the work you have fostered with our influencers has helped spread positivity with mum consumers through our social channels. I couldn’t have done the Freestyle Flex launch event without your help and so grateful for your expertise” Medela Representative
Here is an example of one of many campaigns we delivered for them during this long term partnership, and the different ways we leveraged their brand awareness.
Example of a new campaign launch delivered for Medela:
Kids Business represented Medela to:
- Commission news-worthy Australia-first survey providing insights into where mums go for parenting support and the impact of online
- Collaborate with 15 leading celebrity/ other influencers to generate brand exposure
- Produce emotive branded clip, which also gains consistent popularity amongst target market
- Secured blue-chip media coverage including: TV, Metropolitan papers, parenting titles
- Introduce 50+ Bloggers with collectively 2M+ followers to Medela to learn about the new app
- Work with selected bloggers to produce written posts
As part of this campaign, we activated:
- Created/Launched a survey to assess how online platforms assist mums in their role as parents
- Generated 4000 respondents, which ensured survey was impactful and insightful
- Results were translated into an info-graphic (with Medela App branding) designed to be easily shared by the media via social channels
- Survey results created the basis of the story for the pr campaign
- Kids Business continues to research and identify key Celebrities and influential personalities Australia wide to be introduced to the Medela brand.
- Kids Business facilitated the brand introduction and worked with personality to secure coverage.
- As a result, many influencers are sharing generous brand coverage, authentic recommendations while igniting conversations around breastfeeding with their followers. In majority of posts, readers’ express intent to purchase
- Over a 3 month campaign, 15 key personalities (made up of celebrities and bloggers) have shared Medela brand info with their audience reach out to a collective audience size of 2M+
- Ashy Bines (800k+) I Chontel Duncan (559k+) I Michelle Bridges (186K+)
- Kids Business designed, created and produced an emotive clip to encourage audience to connect with brand and the app. 10K+ views (on the Facebook link) in 3 weeks:
- All talent used in the clip were bloggers. As part of collaboration, bloggers shared clip
- During filming, National TV station attended to interview talent for future story about App
- The combination of the survey results and onsite filming of the emotive clip secured national coverage immediately.
- Within 3 days of launching the pr campaign, National Television and National newspapers promoted Medela – among other coverage via parenting and lifestyle media
Medela Bloggers Brunch collaboration
- Medela exhibited at the Bloggers Brunch
- This event provided a unique platform for Medela to official launch the survey results and the emotive clip to an audience of 50 bloggers with over 1M followers
- While at the event, bloggers were educated about the new app and invited to share the infographic and clip with their community (in return for an entry into on the day competition)
- 30% of attendees promoted Medela within 24 hours of the event, with further representation in the week following
- Post event, Kids Business worked with a group of attendees enthusiastic to produce posts about My Medela App
- Then, after each review campaign, selected participants are forming part of a longer term ambassador campaign. These bloggers represent the brand for a 6 month period to share ongoing posts
“Kids Business Communications respects and values that Medela Australia is entirely focused on supporting women in their breastfeeding journey by providing research, products and extensive resources to equip mums with the information and support they need need to feel empowered. Kids Business represented Medela to execute a multi-dimensional PR Strategy as part of the launch of their new parenting support app.
The PR Strategy was well thought out, interactive and the different elements including: devising a newsworthy Australian-first survey, producing an emotive clip, solidifying relationships with ambassadors and influencers and participation in a key social media event ensured the campaigned delivered above and beyond a straightforward media campaign. As a result, the brand received extensive awareness and engagement with the media and consumers and continues to gain positive traction. We were excited to work with Kids Business in a campaign that was topical, newsworthy, relevant, engaging and inline with our focus on supporting the community.
Kids Business demonstrates how important it is for an agency to be fully immersed in the values a brand stands by in order to deliver a PR strategy and campaign that effectively shares key messages to the target market, respectfully.”