Can you hear that? That’s the sound of our brands popping the champagne bottle after creating highly leveraged relationships at their first QLD Bloggers BrunchTM event recently.
We doubled their expectations! And already 50% of brands are rebooked for Australia’s next Premier Influencer Marketing Event.
- 11 Great Brands (All Had Category Exclusivity. 100% Spotlight On Them)
- Accessed 2 Million Mums (We Promised 1 Million Mums). Way More Than Morning TV
- Via 73 High Quality Influencers and Promotional Partners (We Promised 50)
- In 4 Hours
- Well Over 50 Pre-qualified Meetings and Interest, Secured in Advance for Each Brand
- Fast Results! Live Social Coverage At The Event and Beyond
- On Average, Within 24 hours, Brands Secured Coverage To Be Seen By 184,000 Mums
- This Event Flipped Traditional Expos On Its Head. Brands Get The Perks of a Consumer Show and Social Campaign Combined!
As repeat exhibitor Little Innoscents previously said:
“The Bloggers BrunchTM had a DIRECT impact to our sales!” Little Innoscents
Last week, Nintendo, RYOBI, Little Innoscents, Cobs, Marathon Foods, ASG, Chef Direct, Gro Company, Terry White Chemmart, Mater Health, and Bioglan were floored with:
Top Quality Influencer Referrals
“We met at least 50. All high-quality interactions” Mater Health
“One blogger met had 300,000 FB followers and 18,000 Insta, it was amazing!” Cobs
“A lady I spoke to had 390,000 on FB. And Bridget is at 100,000 followers!” Terry White
“You’re talking to a different audience to a consumer baby show. These women are influencing more of those every day users.” Mater Health
Pre-Qualified Meetings and Interest, Secured in Advance from Influencers Ready To Go
Activate and leverage partnerships fast, with 40-50+ meetings pre-arranged for brands, with influencers interested in promoting them
E.g. Even before the event, Cobs and Nintendo secured access to 1,500,000 Mums, as 87% of influencers confirmed interest to promote
Pre-Organised 1-on-1 Time with High Influence and High Profile Promotional Partners
92% of influencers now more likely to promote brands as result of event meeting
“Fantastic! I’ve spoken to at least a dozen women in half an hour – it’s been intense!” Terry White
“Our goal was to educate and change the way Mums view our brand…and we were given the platform to accomplish that!” Nintendo
Fast Results! Live Social Coverage at the Event and Beyond
Dozens of reusable testimonials delivered from high profile, trusted advocates for each brand
Within 24 hours, brands Ryobi, Marathon, Chef Direct locked in coverage to each promote to 164,000 Mums
“Great exposure!” Cobs
“These women do a lot of live videos” Terry White
New! Dedicated on stage time for each brand to address all influencers
New! Live streaming delivered brands boosted publicity to more mums.
See a clip from our most recent live streamed event here
Pre-Event Training and Support To Brands To Maximise and Leverage Success. Including:
Constructing the perfect pitch
Leveraging post event coverage by 30%
Blueprint for content delivery
How to create and maximise relationships with the influencers
“This is the best one (expo) we have worked with in terms of level of organizations and engagement, it just felt genuine. It was better return for Kids Business to organize this event and for us just to turn up” Mater Health
The event flipped the old school expo model. Brands receive perks of a consumer interface show and a social campaign!
The Bloggers Brunch is an in-demand event for influencers. Strictly by invitation, the event provides influencer priority access to brands who want to collaborate.
“Via the Bloggers Brunch events, I’ve worked on so many campaigns from video review for Dyson, and Easter treat hack with Mamee noodles, a kids review with Spriggy, a giveaway with Portable North Pole and Skin Council Council.” Elise, Audience size: 232,000
60 days later – brands generate over $30, 000 worth of publicity!
On average, brands generated over $30,000 worth of media exposure and saved $10,000 on sponsored advertising fees!
Cobs popcorn as an example:
- Secured organic – not paid – coverage with 30 influencers
- Influencers produced over 40 pieces of user-generated content
- Eg: Reviews, blogs stories, article integration and social amplification
- 20 pcs within 24 hrs and 20 pcs scheduled for new product launch
- Collective reach of representing bloggers exceeded 450,000
- Cobs will now leverage this outstanding publicity, testimonials, images, recommendations to generate sales.
“The Bloggers Brunch event was a very cost effective exercisie. We were really happy with the results.” – Cobs (Booked 3 times)
An example of just 3 of the 20 posts live within 24 hours: More underway
Enquire Now for the Calendar of 2019 events.
- If you’re ready for New School Marketing to Mums, let’s chat to find out if this event is right for your brand.
- Now Booking: 2019 Influencer Marketing Events
- Exclusive Offers available until 14th September. Contact Us.